Co2 emissions now on Nordicon rail service!
For many years, we have been providing CO2 emissions on our ocean & domestic transports. As our rail service has grown significantly & is now a popular alternative to ocean and air, it is natural that CO2 emissions are also provided on our rail services.
The emissions are calculated on the transport from rail-hub to rail-hub but are also available on domestic transport in both China & the Nordics, in other words, you can choose to receive emissions all the way – door to door!
Nordicon rail service gives you the CO2 emissions on:
• Booking confirmation
• Nordicon’s invoice
• Own emission calculator in My Nordicon
• Appears as a value on the rate calculation in My Nordicon
Why is rail such a popular choice of transport?
– Transit time for rail between China & the Nordics is about 14-18 days only.
– Transport cost per kilo is significantly lower with rail compared to airfreight. Rail offers an attractive balance between cost and transit.
– Rail freight produces lower CO2 emissions than airfreight. Which makes rail a sustainable alternative & at the same time significantly faster than ocean freight.
Are you onboard? Contact us and we will explain why our rail service is such a popular choice!